SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
FOR 2010 MOBILE ENTERPRISE EXECUTIVE SUMMIT!
Use Subject Line:
2010 MOBILE ENTERPRISE
SUMMIT SPEAKER NOMINATION
Nominated speakers may come from any industry sector.
- Nominated executives must be senior within their organizations and directly involved with their companies' mobile technology initiatives at either the strategic or the tactical levels.
- We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- The Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit draws an audience of senior executives from a range of industry sectors and our speaker roster will reflect that. Executive speaker nominees should be at the VP level or higher.
All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). You may access the agenda via the "Full Agenda" link in the left-hand column of this page.
- NOTE: The event editorial team will consider alternate topic suggestions when the content is exceptionally strong.
- In all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2010 Summit speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the Summit / Mobile Enterprise editorial team.
The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
2010 Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit speaker outreach is already in progress.
- Our objective is to have the speaker roster almost completely populated by August 15, 2010.
- Sessions fill on a first-come, first-serve basis so please make nominations as soon as possible.