SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2012 MOBILE ENTERPRISE EXECUTIVE SUMMIT!
Use Subject Line: 2012 MEES SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers may come from any industry sector.
- Nominated executives must be senior within their organizations and directly involved with their companies' mobile technology initiatives at either the strategic or the tactical levels.
- We are not seeking vendor executives as speakers.
- The Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit draws an audience of senior executives from a range of industry sectors and our speaker roster will reflect that. Executive speaker nominees should be at the VP level or higher for "first choice" consideration.
- All nominations must be submitted in writing by email to be considered.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific topic on our agenda please indicate the topic in your submission (this is not a requirement). You may access the agenda via the "Full Agenda" link in the left-hand column of this page.
- In all instances final placement of any nominee on the 2012 Summit speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the Summit / Mobile Enterprise editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required)
- In 25 words or less, a brief indication of the executive's business focus that would relate to placement on the agenda (required)
- If applicable and available, the executive's admin name, email and phone (not required)
- Topic placement recommendation (not required)
- 2012 Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit speaker outreach is already in progress.
- We review speaker nominations as received and will be situating speakers against several internal speaker recruitment deadlines beginning in May.
- Sessions fill on a first-come, first-serve basis so please make nominations as soon as possible.