34236 Phone: 941-309-2000 Fax: 941-309-2100
Located on the shores of Florida's Gulf of Mexico, Sarasota is a city renowned for its sugar-sand beaches, casual elegance and stunning Spanish-style architecture. Whether it's lounging on the beach or exploring the city's vast cultural wonders, Sarasota continues to offer an astounding range of captivating entertainment.
Discover The Ritz Carlton Sarasota and experience a place where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf, lavish accommodations and sweeping ocean views, The Ritz Carlton provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Featherbeds, feather duvets and goose down pillows
- Egyptian cotton linens and Italian wool throw blankets
- Private balconies with sweeping views
- Spacious guest bathrooms trimmed with marble
- Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer, in room safe, scale, iron
- High speed internet access with WiFi capabilities
- Full stocked refreshment cabinet
- 24 Hour Room service
- Complimentary morning newspaper and overnight shoeshine
- Twice daily housekeeping attention with turndown service
- Check in is 4:00pm, check out is 12 noon
When making reservations, be sure to mention that you are attending the 2012 Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit (MEES) in order to receive your special group rate of $199 available through October 10, 2012 unless sold out prior.
Cancellation required at least 4 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival are subject to cancellation charge (one night's room and tax)
The resort is 4 miles south of Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and 55 miles south of Tampa International Airport.