1. Winners of the 2009 Mobilizer Awards
Our annual Mobilizer Awards coverage drew the most readers in 4Q 2009. Check out which enterprises took home the prizes in the categories of Field Service, Supply Chain/DSD, Enterprise-Wide Mobility Deployment, and Mobile SFA/CRM.
2. Cell Phones & Cancer: Fresh Findings From The World Health Organization
The WHO was due at press time to release a report in late 2009 showing links between cell phone use and some tumors. http://www.mobile enterprisemag.com/WHO
3. J.D. Power: Which Smartphones Do Biz Users Prefer?
See which smartphones ranked the highest among business users in the J.D. Power & Associates customer satisfaction ratings. http://www.mobileenterprisemag.com/bizusers
4. Review Roundup: BlackBerry Storm2 9550
When Research In Motion introduced the 2009 successor to its '08 BlackBerry Storm, the reviewers lined up to evaluate the new device. See what they had to say. http://www.mobileenterprisemag.com/storm2
5. Motorola Announces DROID, First Phone With Android 2.0
Verizon makes waves in the U.S. with the debut of Motorola's DROID. See what it's all about. http://www.mobileenterprisemag.com/droid