The 11th Annual Mobile Enterprise Mobilizer Awards process is now open. For over a decade Mobile Enterprise has been recognizing and honoring the top mobile deployments in both the enterprise and government markets, and we are now looking for the best of the best 2012 mobile deployments to bestow the Mobilizer Award on.
Are you and your team mobile top guns at your business? Have you deployed a great mobile solution that is making a difference? Are you using mobility to drive greatly improved business processes and employee productivity? Do you have a great mobile ROI story to tell?
We are currently in the hunt for 2012's best of the best in the following categories:
Have your company recognized for the outstanding mobile work it has conducted, and for the deployment that has resulted. Winners will be announced at the 2012 Mobile Enterprise Executive Summit that will be held at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota, FL November 7 - 9, 2012. Winners of the award will be honored during a special ceremony at the summit.
- Most Innovative Use of Enterprise Mobile Technology in 2012 – Newly introduced this year this award will go to the mobile deployment selected by the judging panel as representing the most innovative overall use of enterprise mobile technology
- Mobilizing Business Applications – Developing mobile access to critical legacy business applications or the creation of new mobile applications, that increase worker output and efficiency due to their mobile nature, and that deliver competitive advantages
- Best Mobile Device Management Implementation – Deployments regarding securing, monitoring, managing, and supporting mobile devices across the enterprise to optimize the functionality and security of your mobile communications network, all while minimizing cost and downtime
- Enterprise-Wide Mobility Deployment – Deployment of mobile technology across an entire enterprise. Wireless deployments should optimize the efficiency of employees through better mobile connectivity within the four walls or across the entire campus of your enterprise. Mobile device deployments across the enterprise should optimize the efficiency of employees inside or outside the four walls
- Field Service – Deployments that optimize processes and mobilize data outside your company’s four walls, in the field
To enter your company's mobile deployment for consideration, please visit the official 2012 Mobilizer Website pages.
Get your deployment's nomination into consideration today - the deadline for entry has been extended to 6 PM on June 12,, 2012. Don't miss it!
We greatly look forward to your entry.