Antenna Software Launches AMP Pharma
AMP Pharma Helps Sales Reps Streamline
Administrative and Compliance Processes and Deliver More Personalized
Service to Physicians
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Antenna Software, delivering real business mobility to the world's most demanding enterprises, launched of AMP Pharma, a mobile customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed specifically for the needs of today's pharmaceutical salesforce in an increasingly competitive market.
AMP Pharma provides intuitive, anywhere access to leading CRM systems, such as Oracle, Siebel and SAP, on a wide range of wireless devices, including BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, Apple iPhone and tablet PCs. Powered by the Antenna Mobility Platform (AMP), AMP Pharma integrates location-based services, collaboration technologies and other value-added capabilities directly into the mobile application to boost field sales adoption and maximize ROI.
"With strict compliance regulations, growing global competition and scaled-down sales organizations, many pharmaceutical companies must streamline and improve operations to succeed, which means the pressure is on to increase the productivity, agility and efficiency of the feet on the street," said Sheryl Kingstone, research director, Yankee Group. "As a result, wireless technology and mobile applications are becoming increasingly important in tightening up every facet of a rep's day -- pre-sales, execution and account management -- so every opportunity is maximized."
AMP Pharma is an innovative mobile solution that provides both connected and disconnected access to relevant product, physician and hospital information to a sales rep's smartphone, while weaving in context-aware and location-based capabilities into the workflow. It is designed to automate and improve key pharmaceutical business processes, so sales people are more informed, up-to-date, prepared and responsive in the field. Using AMP Pharma, sales reps can maximize the precious little time they have with physicians and continually build commitment to their brands.
Key benefits include:
- Maximizing Rep Productivity: By having the right information at the right time, reps are more knowledgeable about physicians, institutions and products to be more effective during sales calls. Furthermore, they can be more agile and proactive in the field, locating nearby physicians should an appointment get canceled, determining a physician's influence or purchase history at a particular hospital or conducting real-time prospecting from a targeted contact list -- all of which minimizes "dead time."
- Providing More Knowledgeable Service: With AMP Pharma, sales reps can more easily respond to questions and deliver more physician-centric service by providing customized on-the-spot product information. If needed, the rep can e-mail, fax or print materials for the physician right from the mobile device.
- Managing Regulatory Compliance: AMP Pharma's use of digital signature capture, timestamp and detailed data capture and tracking capabilities ensure that reps adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
- Improving Sample Management: AMP Pharma allows reps to more easily and quickly manage sample distribution -- also essential for compliance and expiration date tracking.
- Reducing Administrative Time: Since reps can accomplish much more from their mobile devices during working hours, they spend less time updating the CRM systems from home, which creates more consistent and accurate CRM data -- and lightens the load on their personal time.
AMP Pharma enables IT administrators to customize, control, secure and manage the entire mobile environment with ease. Since AMP Pharma is powered by AMP, IT management can be assured that the mobile solution will easily support and integrate with multiple device platforms, back-end systems and wireless networks in an open, flexible and unified environment. In addition, AMP offers built-in management, administration and reporting capabilities and can be deployed on-demand or on-premise to suit the strategic requirements of the customer. This flexibility lowers costs, simplifies and future-proofs technology infrastructure and drives greater ROI.
"Antenna helps pharmaceutical companies amplify the value of their most valuable business driver -- the salesforce -- by equipping them with the tools they need to communicate, collaborate and produce while working in the field," said Jim Hemmer, president and CEO, Antenna Software. "As the barriers to success grow more daunting -- with greater regulation, fiercer competition and fewer sales resources -- companies must recognize that they need a mobile architecture that supports how their employees want to work and how their physicians expect to be serviced."
About Antenna Software
Antenna Software provides the Antenna Mobility Platform (AMP), which enables organizations to design, build, deploy and manage mobile applications quickly and cost-effectively. Delivered as a managed service or on premise, AMP supports multiple enterprise systems and mobile devices from one unified environment. Powered by AMP, Antenna's AMP mobile business solutions provide field sales, service and IT support organizations with pre-built, configurable mobile applications that help improve field productivity, customer care and profitability. Having a decade of success with Global 1000 customers, Antenna is recognized by industry experts and leaders for its outstanding commitment to quality and service.