With the ability to support large files such as architectural designs, blueprints and manuals, and secure access and mobile device support, the Soonr Workplace solution from Soonr enhances construction worker productivity.
Soonr customers in the construction industry include Level 10 Construction, the general contractor for the new Facebook West Campus in Silicon Valley, and Blu Homes, an eco-friendly modern home builder.
For these construction firms, the ability to send large files and work off site using mobile devices has been a big productivity improvement. The solution enables large files to be automatically saved, sync’d and shared, all with a single click—without risk of data loss, missed deliveries or omitted recipients.
"With Soonr, we are dramatically more productive on the road," said Danielle Douthett, project executive, Level 10 Construction. "And, when you are always on the road, this is very important. Files are automatically synced and ready for use from anywhere. It’s just what we needed to keep up with our growing business."
The solution enables construction companies to do the following:
1. Manage projects with subcontractors: A policy-managed environment allows firms to share project files with subcontractors and other third parties. Files can be shared with a simple, controlled link that users can access from anywhere, on any device.
2. Share CAD files, blueprints, manuals and photos: Companies are able to easily upload large files so that they can be quickly shared and accessed by everyone working on the project.
3. Stay in constant touch: Project documents and files are automatically sync'd across all devices for anywhere anytime access. Project members can receive automatic updates and notification of changes.
4. Work while mobile: Office documents can be accessed and edited on mobile devices while on-the-go, on-line or off-line without the need for additional software. Over 50 document formats are supported for viewing and annotating on mobile devices.
5. Conduct site surveys: With the scan-to-PDF and on-device annotation features, field workers can easily conduct site surveys using photo capture and document markups. Surveyed photos and documents can be shared directly from the mobile device.