Mobile application platform provider Kony Solutionsannounced today that it was selected by CIBC to develop and deploy its new mobile brokerage app, which wrks across BlackBerry, Android and Apple devices. CIBC worked with Kony to create the new CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, which offers a wide range of features to help clients stay on top of the market including real-time quotes, portfolio monitoring, and more.
The CIBC Mobile Brokerage Appoffers features to meet the growing demand from Canadians to have access to their finances while on the go, including the ability to:
- Buy and sell stocks
- View cash and margin balances, book values, and market values for individual account holdings
- Search for stocks
- Transfer cash between your CIBC brokerage and bank accounts
- View market indices, commodities and exchange rate information
- Get quick quotes on stock prices
- Create/modify Watch Lists for an at-a-glance view of stocks
- View the status of your trades and cash transfers
- View the transaction history for your account
"We are excited to be the first bank in Canada to deliver a mobile stock trading App to Canadian investors through our new CIBC Mobile Brokerage App," said Michael Martin, senior vice-president, Alternate Channels, CIBC. "Investors will now be able to receive market information and make trades in real-time through their mobile device, without having to get to their computer."