Route1, a digital security and identity management company whose customers include the U.S. Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Energy and the Government of Canada, is now offering MobiKEY for the iPad, running iOS 5 and higher.
MobiKEY is a comprehensive desktop, secure remote access technology that integrates multi-factor authentication and identity management in a mobile computing environment.
With 256-bit AES encryption and RSA SHA-1 and SHA-2 signing algorithms, all files stay within the network. Route1 has no ability to see into the user’s data session. In addition, the remote asset does not become a node on the enterprise network.
- Offers users exactly the same access remotely that they have at their office
- Cross domain technology, Host Assets can be on any domain or network
- Requires no administrator privileges on the Remote asset
- No end-point security required
- Enterprise registration and deployment tools available
- Integration with Active Directory
- Fully integrates with virtual desktop infrastructure
- Connection history details for auditing and reporting purposes
- Bandwidth efficient - 20 kbps average bandwidth usage per connected user.