SOTI, a provider of enterprise mobile device Management (MDM), announced that its MobiControl enterprise MDM, helpdesk, security and tracking solution offers exclusive features and support for the new Samsung Galaxy SIII. As the newest addition to the Samsung Android family, Galaxy SIII is an enterprise-ready mobile handset running Google's Android 4.0.
"The Galaxy SIII continues Samsung's strong momentum in producing enterprise ready smartphones. With this phone, Samsung has continued to separate itself from the pack in producing a phone that is packed with the features and functionality that today's BYOD users demand, but yet has the management and security controls that enterprises need," said Carl Rodrigues, president and CEO of SOTI.
With over 80,000 customers worldwide who have deployed a combined total of millions of devices, SOTI has gathered and shared market intelligence with Samsung about which Android MDM features matter most. SOTI MobiControl is the only enterprise MDM solution on the market that offers remote device control for troubleshooting, device lockdown/kiosk for dedicated usage and other advanced management and enterprise security capabilities for Android devices. SOTI's award-winning MobiControl enterprise MDM solution helps organizations enable mobility, minimize support and management costs, and maximize ROI.
SOTI MobiControl's Enterprise MDM tools for the Samsung Galaxy SIII include:
- Real-Time Remote Control and Help desk tools: Live remote control of devices allows organizations to offer optimal help desk troubleshooting and support services
- MS Exchange policies: Configure and control secure access to corporate e-mail
- Security management: MobiControl's Advanced Security Center provides administrators with the most comprehensive suite of security controls including: Active Directory authentication, Hardware Features Control, Encryption, application execution control policies and content control, and much more
- Application management: Install, update, remove, enable or disable any application without user interaction
- Asset management: Maintains up-to-date status and activity information on all mobile assets with interactive dashboards, reports and alerts. Manage device inventory by dynamic groups and communicate to end-users proactively
- Location-based services: Real-time location tracking and historical bread crumbing of device movement anywhere in the world. MobiControl can find lost or stolen devices and monitor device movement at any time
- Alerts: MobiControl proactively alerts console administrators on both server and device-side events. After configuring custom alerts, MobiControl automatically triggers a notification of specific events
- Reports: MobiControl's advanced data collection gives businesses the power to view and collect a wealth of live device information that can be used for essential analytical reporting. From battery status to installed applications, MobiControl collects vital device data in real-time, allowing administrators to generate detailed reports in a few mouse clicks