VOIP LOGIC RELEASES VERSION 2.0 OF CORTEX SYSTEM MANAGEMENT PORTAL
State of the Art Middleware Simplifies Complex VoIP Integrations
MA, AUGUST 1, 2007 - VoIP Logic™ LLC, (www.voiplogic.com), a leading
outsource and hosted VoIP infrastructure and solutions provider, today
announced the release of Cortex® 2.0. An enhanced version of its unique
middleware offering, Cortex 2.0 enables service providers using VoIP
technology in their service offerings to dramatically reduce the
complexity of layering on the new technology.
Cortex is a
flexible, customizable web-based management platform that enables
service providers to provision and customize service offerings and
their end users to self-administer.
Enhancements of note include:
- Customizable enterprise and consumer end user web-portals
- Full provisioning integration with Sylantro 4.1
- Flexible 'module-based' login credentials for easy to manage access privileges and layers.
- Full voicemail and auto-attendant management integration with Iperia ActiveEdge 3.6
- NexTone MSX reporting integration
- Full integration with High Deal Transactive
- Easy merchant account integration
- Multi-systems provisioning and management wizard(s)
- Beta stage integrated with IVR Technologies Talking SIP - general availability ("GA") 8/15/2007
- Cortex Web services API for convenient extensibility (GA - 1/1/2008)
"Combined with outsourced VoIP infrastructure or used alone, Cortex makes it
easier for service providers to outsource a full VoIP services
deployment," said Micah Singer, CEO, VoIP Logic. "The best part is
that by using an experienced outsourced/hosted provider like VoIP
Logic, service providers will actually increase the speed, quality and
overall success of their unique deployments while reducing cost.
Access chose VoIP Logic's Cortex because it offers the backend
integration that we need, as well as the stability of the industry's
leading calling systems," said Paul Itoi, CEO, Omni Access. "We require
the ability to add services as we grow and to provide easy end-user
management - Cortex delivers where nobody else can."
About VoIP Logic
Logic LLC is a leading provider of outsourced VoIP systems and
solutions. VoIP Logic enables telecommunications providers worldwide
to build and manage flexible and scalable VoIP networks. From VoIP
infrastructure to the Cortex® java management portal, VoIP Logic
provides a comprehensive set of on demand solutions for service
providers looking to use VoIP technology in their offering(s). Founded
in February 2003, the company is headquartered in Williamstown, MA,
with hosting hubs in North America,
Europe and Asia-Pacific. Visit: www.voiplogic.com.