We've compiled a list of the five most-read product announcements to appear in our weekly Mobilizer newsletter since early August. From the sleekest handhelds (including the first Android entry) to rugged devices for the field, your top 5 product picks for fall cover all the bases.
- Palm Treo Pro -- Aimed at mobile professionals, it's based on the Windows Mobile 6.1 platform and will retail for $549
- T-Mobile G1 Powered By Android -- The HTC device combines full touchscreen functionality and a QWERTY keyboard with a mobile Web experience that includes Google services such as Google Maps Street View, Gmail and YouTube.
- Motion Upgrades LF1700 Semi-Rugged Tablet PC -- Aimed at highly mobile professionals who compute while walking or standing, new capabilities are designed to improve durability and performance.
- AT&T's Moto Q Global With WinMo 6.1 -- The new Q comes pre-loaded with Good Mobile Messaging and BlackBerry Connect, an Opera browser and Documents To Go from DataViz.
- Psion Teklogic's NEO Pocket-Sized Handheld -- This product is positioned for light industrial and retail mobile computing markets.