Good Technology has unveiled updates to the company's Good for Enterprise collaboration app, aimed to improve the mobile worker experience and employee productivity while maintaining device and data security.
The enhanced features - including an updated user interface, tasks, calendar attachment viewing and photo share capabilities - are in the latest version of Good for Enterprise for both iOS and Android, which the company made available for download immediately.
New capabilities include:
- A new look and feel: A revamped user-interface with brighter colors and streamlined application navigation makes it easier to move between email, calendar, contacts and the browser to multi-task and get work done.
- Secure photo snap and share: Enables mobile workers to snap and securely share photos via email from whiteboard sessions or job sites without worrying about the image going a cloud repository. Photos are stored in Good's secure container, giving IT control over business photo storage while leaving personal photos untouched.
- Tasks and to dos: Allows employees to organize and track tasks with real-time synchronization of Microsoft Outlook tasks or Lotus Notes To Dos. Users can create, view and edit tasks and assign priority, start, reminder and completion dates.
- Calendar attachment review: Increases worker productivity with the ability to open and view files attached within calendar invites, allowing mobile workers to review meeting materials while mobile.
- One-touch conference dial with passcode: Permits mobile workers to spend less time switching between screens and safely dial into conference calls with the host or participant code included in just one tap, allowing them to remain productive while in transit.
Use of the Good for Enterprise application requires a Good for Enterprise server and client access license (CAL).