HP Enterprise Services this week announced new and enhanced mobile application services intended to help clients extend key enterprise information and business processes anywhere, any time and through any mobile device.
HP Mobile Application Services
are designed to integrate technology components to deliver secure, seamless, context-aware experiences. By providing reliable access to information and applications when and where they’re needed, clients can improve customer relationships, enhance competitive advantages and increase user productivity.
The services are intended to help clients build new innovative mobile applications, simplify existing applications and extend them to mobile devices via a write-once, deploy-anywhere architecture that supports multiple device types and operating systems.
The complete portfolio of HP Mobile Application Services, according to the company, includes the following:
- Mobile Opportunity Workshop – offers a structured analysis process that helps clients identify which processes or ideas are best suited to become mobile applications based on their business value and ease of implementation.
- Mobile Enterprise Strategy Assessment – helps clients develop enterprise-level mobility strategies, plans and solutions to drive added value.
- Mobile Application Development Services – provide custom, packaged and hosted client, client/server and cloud-based solutions with support for all leading operating systems.
- Mobile Enterprise Solution Architecture Consulting – supports business-to-business, business-to-consumer, business-to-employee and system-to-system solution architectures and designs from both a technical and business perspective.
- Application System SOA and Integration Services – accelerate the implementation of the mobile strategy and solutions through a practical transformational approach using proven engineering methods, reusable assets and technology to enable a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Mobile Application Testing – helps mobile applications work across multiple platforms so the desired user experience is achieved.
“The consumerization of IT is changing the way people work and interact with companies with which they do business,” Srini Koushik, vice president of worldwide applications development services at HP, said in a statement. “HP offers a complete suite of mobile services to help clients realize the full potential, and address the challenges, of this emerging environment.”