HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5 and HP UFT Mobile are next-generation functional and mobile testing software that help enterprises quickly respond to their changing enterprise demands.
Mobile, social and web-based applications help organizations to expand and innovate, but these applications can be difficult to build while also maintaining the same quality standards associated with traditional enterprise solutions. What's more, app delivery teams are offten asked to continuously provide new solutions that drive competitive differentiation.
According to HP, its Functional Testing software suite helps IT organizations update application development and testing processes to deliver applications, such as mobile and cloud, with high-quality results. The software solutions accelerate the adoption of test automation and continuous integration, and foster collaboration between key stakeholders across the application life cycle. As a result, clients can rapidly deliver new and enhanced applications that drive innovation, without sacrificing quality.
New enhancements to the software suite help users to:
Test more, test faster, test continuously
- Automate functional testing earlier in the lifecycle and simplifying testing with an enhanced user experience with HP UFT 11.5;
- Accelerate time-to-market for mobile applications with HP UFT Mobile, which automates application functional testing on mobile devices in public and private cloud testing environments; and
- Increase employee productivity with HP Sprinter 11.5, which provides automation of time-intensive testing tasks with one-click conversions.
To support innovative, new development technologies and evolving business needs, HP UFT 11.5 offers an enhanced platform for creating end-to-end automated functional tests. Supported by a simplified and modern user experience, it:
"Providing doctors and patients access to critical and accurate healthcare information is essential to delivering quality patient care," said Chris Trimper, lead automation analyst, Enterprise QA, Independent Health. "HP UFT 11.5 will enable us to rapidly test and deliver quality business applications that provide our members access to the right information whenever they need it, whether for a medical claim or to find a doctor."
- Spurs business growth by delivering higher-quality composite applications through test automation support for both graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and application programming interfaces (APIs) in one updated visual user experience;
- Reduces complexity and labor costs with automated testing integration -- including HP Sprinter manual test creation -- and push-button manual-to-automated script conversion; and
- Speeds the pace of innovation with cutting-edge development technologies and tools, through the patented HP UFT Insight object recognition feature that automatically recognizes applications, irrespective of implementation technology.