recently unveiled iPhortress
, the first appliance dedicated for the management and security of iPhone and iPad fleets with minimal deployment, integration, and maintenance costs. Mobiquant technologies' iPhortress enables enterprises to centrally manage the professional use of iPhones or iPads by the employees, either corporation or individual-owned.
The latest iPhones and iPads are packed with business-oriented features and new applications; their appeal to professionals in the past few months has been greater than ever. As a consequence employees are increasingly bringing their own devices to work. However, the lack of internalized security solutions challenges the ability of IT Departments to integrate employees' iPhones or iPads into the company infrastructure.
Enterprises are thus in a difficult position, having to choose between employee's need satisfaction and lowering risks to the enterprise posed by smartphones and their ability to store enterprise data or access the enterprise infrastructure.
iPhortress solves this dilemma. With iPhortress security managers can afford to provide device and security management for employees' iPhones and iPads centrally and remotely. iPhortress enables remote installation, automated enrollment, provisioning of devices all over the air to improve employees and IT administrators productivity. Building on Mobiquant's multi-award winning Mobile MobileNX Smart Engine, iPhortress combines the CIO/CSO-endorsed technology with innovative usability approaches for a plug-and-play installation in the existing infrastructure that can be completed in less than an hour.
CIO/CSOs have been demanding a dedicated, fully internalized security approach optimized to reduce the complexities and costs of managing iPhones and iPads. iPhortress gives them the means to operationalize and manage the costs of their deployments of iPhones and iPads, from installation to production.
Key product features.
- Centralized over the air management solution
- Wizard driven automated installation in less than an hour
- Integrated PKI with user auto-enrollment
- Devices management and provisioning
- Definition and deployment of security policies
- Crisis center for data wipe-out and device blocking
- Collaborative client including email (Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Domino, Zimbra, OBM)
- Real time logging of activities
- Hybrid VPN IPSec / SSL supporting iPhone & iPad
- Always updated to support latest iOS releases