VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Leading the Mobile CRM 2.0 revolution for smartphones, Maximizer Software Inc. (TSX:MAX), a leading provider of simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, announced the availability of its latest CRM software -- Maximizer CRM 10.5.
Providing small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) a full-scale CRM solution directly on their smartphones, Maximizer is the only CRM vendor to offer the most real--time access options to customer/prospect information on multiple platforms, including BlackBerry 8000 Series, Pearl, Curve and Bold smartphones and now Apple iPhones.
Enhancements in Maximizer CRM 10.5 are designed to support an on-the-go sales person from the office, in the field, and on the road; ultimately driving the customer lifecycle from inquiry to prospect to lifetime customer.
"In today's economy, when companies are looking for the lowest total cost of ownership and maximum ROI, Maximizer Mobile CRM boasts both," said William Anderson, executive vice president of technology, Maximizer Software. "With version 10.5, Maximizer provides SMBs an end-to-end sales acceleration solution that gives immediate insight into their customer base and prospects -- enabling an entire sales force to close more deals and build stronger customer relationships."
Mobile CRM -- Business Anytime, Anywhere
With Forrester Research reporting that 31 percent of SMBs plan to adopt and/or execute a sales force application on their mobile devices by the close of 2008, Maximizer Mobile CRM now empowers sales professionals to conduct business in real--time including:
With BlackBerry devices continuing to lead the corporate business world, Maximizer Mobile CRM also offers in-depth functionality for the latest BlackBerry smartphone devices, including an improved single-click BlackBerry user interface, and integration with BlackBerry address book and phone modules. Sales and service professionals can also log calls, SMS text messages and emails to client records on their BlackBerry smartphones, affording increased access and convenience in the field.
- Ability to access an online document library for sales and company collateral;
- One-click access to maps and driving directions; and
- Significantly increased storage of customer data via SD cards.
In addition to improved wireless synchronization, Maximizer CRM 10.5 now also offers:
"With instant access to logged calls, emails and quotes, Maximizer Mobile CRM enables our mobile sales force to provide seamless customer service, and make informed, on-the-spot decisions throughout the sales cycle," said Dennis Fanning, president of Platinum Equipment Ltd., a supplier of quality semi trailers for the transportation industry. "Maximizer Software offers increased productivity to our sales force with reduced downtime, allowing us to service our customers more efficiently."
- Seamless wireless web access from the installed mobile application to provide the best of both worlds within one click:
- Rapid, offline access to a subset of customer information stored directly on the smartphone and synchronized back to the corporate CRM system; and
- Real--time online access to the corporate CRM system to dig deeper into specific accounts or expand searches via the web browser integrated with the mobile application on the device
Additional Maximizer CRM 10.5 new and improved features include:
Availability & Pricing
- More features supported in Web Access to support workers from anywhere including Microsoft Word integration, Excel export, action plans, email templates for personal campaigns, and faster performance and
- Greater visibility and better strategic planning capabilities with advanced business intelligence and visual workflow capabilities including on--the--fly trend analysis throughout the customer lifecycle; and
- Extension of Web 2.0--powered tools with social networking enhancements for more powerful prospecting.
Maximizer CRM 10.5 is available in three editions -- Group, Professional and Enterprise -- directly from Maximizer Software or through a global network of Business Partners.
About Maximizer Software
Maximizer Software is a leading provider of simple, accessible, customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, providing the best value for small and medium--sized businesses. As a pioneer in the CRM industry for more than 20 years, Maximizer offers sales, marketing, and customer service staff and managers access to customer information through mobile devices, online, or the desktop. Maximizer's solutions enable organizations to accelerate business growth by streamlining sales, marketing and customer service processes, while exceeding client expectations. Maximizer Software has sold over one million licenses to more than 120,000 customers, ranging in size from entrepreneurs to multi-national organizations, including: Siemens, HSBC, TD Securities, Lockheed Martin, Brian Tracy International, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Oxford University Press, and Cathay Pacific Maximizer Software is a global business with offices and over 400 business partners throughout the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific.