From average salaries, to predictions about market size, Mobile Enterprise readers want to know what's going on. Herewith, we've compiled the top 5 research pieces that have garnered the most interest from our readers in recent months.
- 2008 Mobile Enterprise Salary Survey -- Mobile Enterprise Commissioned Lichtfield Research to uncover the average salaries for executives in our field.
- Teen Study Offers A Glimpse At The Mobile Workers Of Tomorrow -- This CTIA report on teen behavior will help you prepare for changing workforce expectations.
- U.S. Businesses To Spend $11.6 Billion On Mobile Apps By 2012 -- Encouraging news from CompassIntelligence
- Wireless Data Grows Up -- VDC Research tells us what this will mean for the enterprise/carrier relationship.
- (A Tie) 90 Million Touchscreen Phones to Be Sold Worldwide in 2009 -- As the ranks of new touchscreen devices continues to swell, here's some perspective from Strategy Analytics; Do You Live In A Tech-Savvy State? -- Utah tops the list of the most technologically advanced states, according to this study.
And, we just had to throw this one in for good measure:
Love Me, Love My PDA
A Sheraton Resorts study finds that too many of us are taking our smartphones to bed.