Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) will offer the exclusive Samsung Galaxy Stellar in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com.
The 4G LTE enabled Samsung Galaxy Stellar is designed to be compact so it fits easily in the hand. The compact design features a dual interface option so users can choose between Starter Mode or Standard Mode.
Starter Mode gives a simplified home screen display with preset widgets such as Favorite Apps, Favorite Contacts and Favorite Settings for quick access to frequently used apps and settings. Starter Mode also features a quick dialer icon that allows users to make phone calls directly from the home screen.
Standard Mode provides a more conventional layout and the traditional Android experience. The Stellar also includes a help app that features guided tours, walkthroughs, tips for changing settings and more.
Users can take advantage of 4G LTE connectivity to access an array of convenient and multimedia rich apps.
Samsung's SAFE enterprise mobility solutions provide flexibility and connectivity for mobile workforces, ensuring that users are able to operate more efficiently while on the move.
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) enables direct communication with a company’s Microsoft Exchange Server enabling push email, calendar and contacts.
The device supports VPN and MDM from industry-leading solutions providers. It supports industry-standard VPN protocols to help users efficiently tap into VPN networks and MDM capabilities that allow IT departments to effectively safeguard employee’s mobile devices and corporate data.
SAFE helps prevent unauthorized access to mobile data by leveraging the AES 256-bit encryption standard, encrypting all data, including app-specific internal data and internal and external memory.
- 4G LTE – download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- 4-inch WVGA display (800 x 480)
- Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich – support for Google Mobile Services including Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Maps and access to more than 600,000 apps available to download from Google Play Store
- Suite of Amazon apps includes Kindle, Shopping, MP3, Zappos, IMDB and Audible
- 1.2 dual-core GHz Snapdragon application processor
- Front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera for video chat and 3.2 megapixel rear-facing camera with auto focus
- Backup Assistant Plus – media management and online storage service designed to help users store and access media content such as music, videos, pictures, documents and contacts
- Wi-Fi Connectivity (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB