Ventyx announced the newest release of its Service Suite mobile workforce management (MWFM) solution, with numerous enhancements designed to improve ease of use, simplify integration and provide additional flexibility in users' choice of mobile and server platforms—all delivering lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
is an extremely powerful, full-featured MWFM solution available, providing a comprehensive infrastructure for efficient planning, scheduling, execution and automation of the entire service workflow. Major enhancements in the new release including the following:
"Service Suite 9.1 is the first Android-based mobile application built specifically for the needs of utility and communication technicians, so there is a lot of excitement about this release in our user community, as well as here at Ventyx," said Rick Nott, GM of the Service Suite product line. "Not only is there a lot of new functionality in the release; it is the right functionality for our clients.
- Android support. Android support provides access to lower-cost devices, enabling clients to mobilize more field workers. It also enables more flexibility, allowing workers to choose the device type that best suits their daily work requirements and personal preferences.
- Ease of use. To fully leverage the Android support, the Service Suite Mobile application has been redesigned to provide a modern touch-screen experience.
- Improved optimization. Enhancements to the Service Suite optimization engine enable clients to reduce travel times by up to 20 percent.
- Reduced TCO. Support for Linux servers enables a reduction in total cost of ownership.
- Simpler integration. Service Suite's unparalleled configuration capability combined with service-oriented architecture greatly simplifies integration into existing systems.
- Enhanced contractor management. New release includes access controls, specialized scheduling and business process support.
"More power in our optimization engine enables better performance and efficiency in the field. Greater flexibility lets clients implement the solution around their work practices, not the other way around. And, enhanced contractor support lets them expand their mobile workforce without expanding their capital investments. Together, these new features add up to a lower total cost of ownership for our clients," Nott adds.
Service Suite Release 9.1 is available immediately. For more information, contact your Ventyx sales representative or email email@example.com. For more information on Ventyx solutions for utilities, click here. For more information on Ventyx solutions for communications providers click here.