CRM and service management products vendor Vertical Solutions, Inc. (VSI) has partnered with SkyTrace, the Eagle, ID developer of global system for mobile communications' (GSM)-based fleet command and asset tracking solutions.
With this integration, data from field service technician's global positioning system (GPS) devices now can transmit directly to VServiceManagement, improving technicians' efficiency and management oversight. VServiceManagement is VSI's cloud-based solution for customer support, field service, and mobile environments.
The SkyTrace integration enables technicians to interact with the VServiceManagement system via their onboard computer and GPS devices to send and receive information, including:
- Dynamic GeoFencing allows dispatch to monitor all activities and technician movements insuring tech ready, arrival, and completion of jobs.
- Automated tracking of onsite service and work-order information drives billing.
- Pre-recorded messages enable techs to report various transaction time commitment failures.
- Increased visibility on vehicle use enables service firms to track time and mileage for each job and provide proper maintenance.
- Customer notifications eliminate frustrating wait times and avoid ambiguous "AM or PM" time-slot scheduling.
Integrating SkyTrace with VServiceManagement improves service firms' bottom line by improving fleet efficiency and protection, and improves customer service and satisfaction with enhanced communication capabilities.