bigtincan hub, a next-generation enterprise content and productivity solution for mobile devices, is a secure, intelligent, and social platform that gives remote workers the tools to get business done.
Built on the BTC Dashboard platform, bigtincan hub is a mobile solution for secure delivery of business content with a consumer-like user-friendly experience. The technology helps enterprises maximize the profitability and productivity of their mobile workforce by delivering a fully-integrated system for existing and emerging mobile platforms that arms road warriors with the most up-to-date, valuable and accurate business content.
"As a building materials and construction services company, a lot of our business gets done at the jobsite and boosting the productivity of our field personnel is critical to our organization's success," said Malini Balakrishnan, CIO and vice president of process optimization at building materials holding company dba BMC. "bigtincan's technology has significantly boosted the productivity for our field employees by delivering the right content to the right person at the right time — without having to be concerned about security."
bigtincan hub benefits include:
- Content policy management, including role-based permissions that safeguard sensitive information by ensuring that content is only viewable and/or editable by the intended recipient. The application also provides location based content control that can prevent users from accessing content in specific places. The technology exceeds key regulatory requirements including SOX, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and more.
- Security and data leakage protection, meaning that all content can be encrypted on the device over-the-air and on the server. This allows IT departments to ensure that content is securely delivered and that users can't move content from the secure container — preventing data leakage.
- Document management functionality that lets users directly edit, mark-up, and organize nearly any form of content including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, HTML5 content, videos, ebooks, podcasts and more. The application also features animated power point presentations and Adobe Flash rendering making the experience more engaging and interactive.
- ContentIQ, an innovative content scoring system that highlights and prioritizes content — saving workers in the field significant time while ensuring that the most relevant content is read first.
- SocialIQ, a unique, real-time content metrics system that tracks who is doing what with materials. The application delivers several strong social features such as content rating, subscribing and sharing — helping users identify and prioritize interesting content and engage with peers in real-time.
- Third-party integration with a wide variety of solutions including Citrix, Sharepoint,Outlook, SAP, Salesforce.com and more.
- Live video collaboration, letting users see and hear colleagues during direct feedback and editing sessions.