Rate this Content (5 Being the Best)
GD Itronix Launches Wearable Computer for Field Service, First Responders, Combat
General Dynamics Itronix
– a longstanding innovator in rugged, mobile computing – has expanded its award-winning purpose-built product line with the GD300
rugged, wearable computer for tactical and commercial users.
Bringing enhanced situational awareness to the field with the latest in advanced GPS technology, this ultra-lightweight, arm- or chest-worn device is based on the flexible Android mobile operating system. Compatible with tactical and commercial radios with a simple cable connection, the GD300 provides real-time situational awareness to the dismounted soldier, first responder or commercial field service user.
The General Dynamics Itronix GD300 combines commercial global positioning and communications technology with rugged computing. The fully rugged, arm- or chest-worn computer weighs less than 8 oz. and operates like an ultra-sensitive commercial GPS unit or, with the click of a cable, interfaces with tactical and commercial radios for secure access to the network.
- Designed to support a range of missions and applications
- Lightweight, wearable computer providing real-time situational awareness
- Ultrasensitive GPS for signal acquisition where you need it most
- Fully rugged for any environment
- Compatible with tactical and land mobile radios via a simple cable connection
Current rating: 2 (1 ratings)